A beautiful face creates a strong first impression and has been widely regarded for its seductive influence on the psyche. The face starts losing its charm and youth due to various reasons such as aging, side effects of facial surgery, facial palsy, and so on. How to regain the lost charm? Although diet and lifestyle changes may aid in reducing the onset of aging, still they may not be of big help. This is where a facelift surgery can help. This post discusses how a facelift surgery abroad will help you regain your facial glow, as well as confidence.
An Introduction to Meloplasty and Other Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
Facelift, also referred to as Rhytidectomy or Meloplasty, is performed to remove the saggy skin, as well as reduce the aging signs on the neck and face. This procedure may not help in raising sagging eyebrows, change the lower and upper eyelids, or even change the appearance of nose, cheeks, or lips. To achieve perfection a few are other cosmetic surgery procedures are recommended by surgeons. They include the following:
- Rhinoplasty or Nose Surgery: This helps correct disproportionately small or large nose, flat nose, or bulbous nose tips.
- Cheek Implants: This helps boost the projection of the cheekbones. The removal of Buccal fat from cheeks allow people with cherubic faces to gain slim facial structure.
- Cosmetic Lip Augmentation: This comprises procedures that allow enhancing the volume of lips in proportion to the facial structure. This is achieved through fat-grafting, which means fat grafted from a patient’s body is used for lip enhancement. Building facial structure through fat-grafting has emerged as one of the popular cosmetic surgery options in recent years.
- Eyelid Surgery: The eyelid surgery helps remove the puffiness and bulging from under the eyelids, and helps make it appear fresh, as well as young.
Things to Know Before Opting for a Facelift Surgery:
It has been a growing trend among women in Europe to opt facelift surgery abroad, especially in Prague and other lesser known European countries, owing to several cost advantages, and efficient medical care offered. Before proceeding for any such surgery, it is important to understand the underlying issues of the surgery.
- Thread lifting, also known as suture lifting, is suited for people whose facial tissues have sagged due to regular exposure to sun or aging. It recommended to people in their youth or middle ages. Most times, the surgeon will conduct an analysis to identify the impact of this type of statement.
- Heavy smokers and drinkers may face complications during the surgery. If you have made up your mind on undergoing facelift surgery then it is recommended to avoid smoking and drinking.
- Facelift surgery addresses the issues with the skin around the neck, the brows, jowls, and midface. For other corrections, you need to combine it with other corrective surgeries mentioned before.
Consultation and Preparing for the Surgery:
Consultation is the key to the success of your facial surgery. It is important to be candid with the surgeon during the consultation phase, as this will help increase the chances of surgical success, as well as reduce complications and risks. You will be asked a number of important questions regarding your:
- Medical history
- Physical health
- Previous medical treatments, surgeries, and drug allergies
- Use of herbal supplements, vitamins, fad supplements, tobacco, alcohol, drugs, and so on
If you are planning to undergo facelift surgery at a reputed facility such as the Prague Medical Institute, the consultation will be combined with the following:
- Measurement of face
- Detailed examination of your medical reports
- An in-depth discussion on the options available, and recommendations on the type of facial rejuvenation surgery needed.
- A discussion on the outcomes of various facial rejuvenation surgeries, the potential risks, and complications involved
- The type of anesthesia used, healing period, post-operative care provided, do’s and don’ts during the healing period, and so on.
During the preparatory phases, the patients are required to:
- Perform a detailed medical evaluation
- Make certain adjustments in their current medications
- Stop smoking, drugs, and drinking before the surgery
- Stop taking anti-inflammatory supplements, and herbal drugs
The detailed description of facelift procedure steps will be provided by the surgeon during the consultation. So, now you may understand if you are looking for facelift surgery Prague then the Prague Medical Institute is the answer.