Today, Prague is the most preferred medical tourism destination. The excellent care provided by the best medical professionals in this city has resulted in the growing number of medical tourists over the past few years. Advancement in the medical field has surged the demand for medical procedures and the effective and quick beauty and health treatments at affordable prices have made Prague an increasingly popular hotspot of medical tourism in the Czech Republic.
The city offers many benefits and opportunities for medical tourism and thus, has become a favorite choice amongst the foreign tourists seeking beauty or medical treatments.
- Certified surgeons and staff – The doctors in the medical facilities in Prague are highly qualified. Most of them are registered with the British General Medical Council and possess internationally recognized qualifications and training. They are allowed to operate only after many years of specialized training. The surgeons and the staff are well-trained and many of them can speak English.
- Customer-centric approach – All the medical facilities in Prague are monitored by independent and impartial medical boards to ensure consistently high standards. They emphasize on their patients’ safety by using high-end medical technology, up to date diagnosis and offer pre-consultation and carry out a thorough preliminary examination.
- Fair pricing – Every medical tourism agency in Prague believes in fair pricing and hence medical treatments in the city offer significant cost saving as compared to other European clinics. The cost of plastic surgery is much cheaper without a compromise on the quality as compared to the clinics in US and UK and thus, many foreigners from these countries prefer Prague as an attractive and practical choice.
- Clinics with the state of the art technology – The certified and accredited clinics use advanced technology with no waiting time. Most of the hospitals offer comprehensive medical treatment. Many of them specialize in cosmetic surgery while some of them have specialization in certain cosmetic procedures like liposuction and breast augmentation. Additionally, Prague medical facilities are becoming increasingly popular for knee and hip replacement surgeries, fertility treatments, oncology, bariatric surgery, ophthalmology, and cardiology. Many of the clinics offer special packages to their customers that include airport transfers, hotel accommodations, and excellent aftercare service.
- Sight-seeing – Other than cost and medical benefits, this one of the most attractive cities in the world has its charm with plenty of sight-seeing options. The city is in the heart of Europe and is easily accessible with airports having several budgets airlines. Thus, people prefer to combine their procedures with their vacations to explore the city’s dynamic art, lively music, and stunning architecture. There are many must-sees including Loretto and Charles Bridges, St Vitus Cathedral, Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Belvedere and Old Town Hall with the Astronomical Clock. Taking a cruise on the Vltava River is an unforgettable experience. Art and culture lovers can visit the Czech Museum of Fine Arts and Black Light Theatre.
Other than being budget-friendly, Prague offers the best medical tourism in the Czech Republic that combines medical expertise and quality with the unforgettable moments in the City of Bridges where one can achieve a beautiful and healthy body with the rejuvenated mind.