Are you one of those who have tried the traditional methods of exercise and diet to get rid of the body fat deposits but are not satisfied with the results? In that case, liposuction can come handy for you to achieve that perfect figure. This cosmetic procedurehelps to get rid of the unwanted fat deposits on thighs, abdomen, buttocks, chin, neck, upper and back of the arms, back, and calves. It is the most common cosmetic surgery performed in UK and America.
Am I the right candidate?
You are a liposuctioncandidate if you
Are an adult and within 30% of your ideal body weight with good muscle tone and elastic and firm skin.
Are healthy with no medical condition related tohealing impairment.
Don’t have a life-threatening illness.
Have a positive outlook.
Procedures & techniques –
In this procedure, cannula – a hollow instrument is inserted under the skin in an area. The fat in this area is then broken up and sucked under a powerful high-pressure vacuum. Improved techniques make this surgeryeasier, safer and less painful.Some of these comparatively new techniques are–
- Tumescent liposuction – It is performed under local anesthesia. Following this, an anesthetic solution of lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the tissues before the traditional procedure is carried out.
- Ultrasound-assistedliposuction– Ultrasound makes it easier to liquefy the fat which is then taken out. This method is used for fat removal from upper abdomen, neck, back, and sides.
- Laser-assistedliposuction– Low-energy waves are used to liquefy the fat.
Benefits of the procedure–
There are several advantages of this cosmetic procedure –
- Slimmer and more beautiful look–With the excess fat gone, you will find yourself slimmer and more beautiful after the procedure.
- Increased self-confidence – Beautiful body gives positive self-image leading to boost in confidence.
- Stubborn fat reduction – Fat in some areas is obstinate and doesn’t respond to the other methods like exercise. Liposuctionis the solution to this.
- Instant results – Since it is a rapid way to get rid of the unwanted fat, results are achieved in a couple of weeks as compared to the traditional methods like diet and exercise which take months or sometimes years.
- More control over the area or part of the body– With this procedure, you can reduce fat from a specific body part, unlike the traditional methods. This might as well prove cost-effective.
- Safe and proven – This cosmetic surgeryis used over several years. New techniques have made this procedure more predictable and consistent.
- Permanent removal of fat cells–The fat cells are removed from the area where this procedure is performed. Thus, the existing fat cells cannot come back in this area. Further, new fat cells can’t be produced. This prevents the weight gain in this bodypart. Even in case of an increase in weight, it is more evenly distributed. Thus, the effects of the surgeryare long-lasting.
One can easily avail a beach body with the technological miracle named liposuction. If you want to reap the benefits of this procedure, prices start from 1300 EUR.
Keyword: liposuction, cosmetic procedure